Friday, October 26, 2007

Brilliant!

We're babysitting our son's dog this weekend while he's in NYC for an advertising conference. I locked Max into the laundry room so he could eat his dinner without being bothered by our dog, Sam. I guess when he finished, he decided he needed a cosy place to relax...but the litter box??? Not such a smart boy...the next place he visited was the bathtub!

I'm working on a few quilty things and knitty things this weekend...hopefully I'll have a finish to post next week!

7 comments:

Darcie said...

That's the funniest thing that I've heard...since...I don't know when!!! Your son oughta be so-very-proud!

Hope all is well with you, Carolyn!

Gypsy Quilter said...

Goodness the poor pup must have been feeling very stressed to seek out such a spot. I hope he is doing better now.

Libby said...

Silly pup . . . I bet it seemed like a good idea a the time *s*

Sewbaby said...

My dog liked the litter box too....but it was more like a "snack" place...YUCK!

Cute pup.

Hugs,
Traci

Finn said...

Hi Carolyn, I'd say that is one confused dog! Bet he didn't love the bath either...LOL
Love the polka dotted bag..it's adorable, as are your 'lost' socks!
Congratulations on the weight loss, always a difficult thing to do. Hope you find some clothes you'll love. Hugs, Finn

Quiltgranny said...

Good for you on your new slimmer, healthier self! I am still working away at it slowly...it's hard, isn't it? And the pup? Maybe he thought it was kennel just for him? LOL! The look on his face is almost like "what? what?"

sewprimitive karen said...

Wow how'd he get in there?