Tuesday, November 28, 2006

My accent

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: Philadelphia

Your accent is as Philadelphian as a cheesesteak! If you're not from Philadelphia, then you're from someplace near there like south Jersey, Baltimore, or Wilmington. if you've ever journeyed to some far off place where people don't know that Philly has an accent, someone may have thought you talked a little weird even though they didn't have a clue what accent it was they heard.

The Northeast
The Midland
The Inland North
The South
Boston
The West
North Central
What American accent do you have?



I found this to be so funny because I grew up in South Jersey, right out side of Philadelphia. Isn't it amazing how accurate these tests can be? Almost scary...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute quiz. I took it too and it was right on.

Sweet P said...

I did it and said I was from the Inland North . . . bingo! I grew up in Minnesota. Thanks for sharing.