Blogger won't let me post this...maybe I'm too weird???
Who would ever think there is anything weird about me? Of course, when I asked my family they were able to come up with a thing or two! I'm amazed at how many weird things I have in common with others who have posted their lists!
6 weird things about me...
1. I absolutely HATE to have my feet touched. By anyone, including me! I'd love to have a pedicure, but it will NEVER happen!
2. I hate to ride as a passenger in my own car. I don't like to drive either...but I'm fine as long as I'm not the passenger in my car. I guess another weird thing with my car is he has a name. Bubba. I have a little Volvo S40 and on a vacation to Vermont with my daughter right after I got it, she kept pointing out Volvo trucks and saying, "Volvo". I didn't know what she was doing and asked her why she kept saying Bubba. Now everyone in my family calls my car Bubba!
3. I have a hard time starting new projects. I love to look through books, plan, buy fabric (or plants, whatever I need) for a project, but have a hard time actually getting going on it. Once I do, I'm fine...it's just that initial push to get started!
4. I'm not a shopper. I haven't been to the grocery store in weeks, I don't like to go to the mall and if I could buy everything I need online and never leave the house, I would. I love to be at home! Fortunately, I married a man who LOVES to shop...so I leave it to him.
5. I think I'm a hippie at heart. I'd love to dress in flowing clothes, poet shirts. I loved having a big garden when I had the yard for it, and providing food for my family. My mother always said I was a "flower child" when I was little...if I didn't get such looks from my kids, I'd probably be one now too!
6. My favorite line around the house is, "Life's a musical!" Which is why I sing frequently (and horribly!) to my kids...even if it's asking them what they want for dinner. They just roll their eyes...
So, I guess that's what's weird about me! I'm tagging anyone else who wants to play!