I finally have a new finish report! This is a quilt I received after a dear friend had passed away. She had pieced it, done some machine quilting and had marked the large triangles for hand quilting.
When I received it, I added some more machine quilting. I then bound it and started looking for a rayon variegated thread that matched what she had used so I could continue hand quilting. I finally found some and started the quilting during the Olympics. When they were over I set it aside and picked it up again last week to finish the quilting. The first picture is of the whole quilt and the second is one of the hand quilted motifs.
I also have started a Sister's Choice quilt from Bonnie's Quiltville using some of my older FQs and strips. I didn't intend to make all the points purple, but since the first 4 blocks turned out that way, I think I may stick with it! I'm using the same background throughout the quilt, so with that and the purple points, it should pull the quilt together.
So, that's what I've been doing!