Friday, December 04, 2009

December Goals

I hate having posts with no pictures, but that's what I've got today.  My first December goal has been reached...I passed my NJ State Real Estate Licensing Exam!  My only quilting goal for December is to finish Andrew's quilt, which you can see here. Anything beyond that will be a surprise!  I do have 2 customer quilts to quilt, I plan to get started on those this weekend.  And I still have to do EVERYTHING related to Christmas...the shopping (I've done a little!), cards, baking, decorating, etc.  How many days until Christmas???  You know, this having to go to work thing really gets in the way!  :o)

6 comments:

Luv 2 Kreate said...

Can't wait to see your quilt completed!

Thimbleanna said...

WooHoo! Congratulations Carolyn!!!

Michelle said...

Congrats on passing your test!

And you are soooo right, the work thing really gets in the way!

amy said...

Congratulations!! And I've been meaning to get back to your email and still haven't. I don't even have the excuse of working!! However, at the moment I'm taking a "break" to nurse the girl before getting back into the kitchen to make another batch of cupcakes for my oldest's birthday party this afternoon, so, um, yeah. When WOULD I work anyway? ;)

Sweet P said...

Congrats on passing your test.

Meredith said...

Congrats on passing, I knew you would. Have fun getting ready for the holiday. Will his Quilt have a border? I like the way it looks on the design wall.