Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Dear Santa,

Dear Santa,

The Fat Quarter Shop said I should post a letter to you, telling you what's in the shop that I'd like for Christmas.  There are so many choices!  I'd put down everything, but I like my friendly, neighborhood UPS man too much to make him work so hard!  I think if I were to wish for anything, it would be this Winter Joy Fat Quarter Bundle.  I love the fabrics and the colors...they would make such a sweet quilt for winter!  Maybe with a nice flannel backing...so comforting.  A cup of hot chocolate and a good book, wrapped in my Winter Joy quilt, snug by the fire...I may not move until Spring comes!

So, I think I've been a good girl...and if you bring me this little gift, I'm sure there will be some really good cookies waiting for you!

Love,
Carolyn

No comments: