Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Containers...

Sweet P over at Coffee Time Quilt Studio has been showing her storage containers in her sewing room this week. She's invited us to join in, so here are a few of mine...

A Pfaltzgraff basket I keep my patterns in....


A Simplicity pattern tin for odds and ends...


A Christmas Milky Way tin for my pens, pencils and markers....


Tiered boxes...top one is filled with thread, the middle one is fabric scraps and the bottom is empty for now....


A little box for needles, pins, etc....

And just because it's for Sweet P, a picture of my son touching the Green Monster on June 6...he and his dad drove up to Boston to see a game. It was his first time at Fenway, it was probably the best day of his life! Of course, it would have been better if the Red Sox won!

3 comments:

Kim said...

The Green Monster- we sat up there a couple years ago for a game. Who's jersey is he wearing? I have a Teck one :) yep and I'm a Yankee fan :P
I love all those cool boxes especially the Milky Way one...looks like a magnet I got in Cooperstown from The Fenmore Museum.

furiousBall said...

that shot of your son touching the green monster is really cool. on my list of baseball parks i want to see a game before they knock it down or something.

Sweet P said...

I love your storage containers! Thanks for entering the contest.

The photo of your son is great! I probably won't make it to Fenway for a baseball game this year. But I will be there for Neil Diamond!