Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Thanks, Finn

I had to try it too! Although I like Christmas better, the description is pretty accurate!

You Are Easter

You are an optimistic, hopeful, and genuinely sweet person.
Sensitive and affectionate, you are easily touched.
You love nature, animals, and anything cute or cuddly.
For you, every day is a new chance - no matter what happened yesterday.

What makes you celebrate: Almost anything. You love most holidays and celebrations.

At holiday get togethers, you do best as: The peacemaker. You can prevent any squabbles that might break out.

On a holiday, you're the one most likely to: Remember to include everyone

3 comments:

furiousBall said...

Oh super, I'm Valentine's Day

Finn said...

Hi Carolyn, *VBS*, so happy you decided to play along *G* I'm always amazed at the results and how often it is quite acurate.
The Easter description sounds just like you *VBS*!
Love the holiday decorations, beautiful job! And what a great flannel strip twist. I hadn't thought to make it using flannel strips, but yours looks great! Hurray for stash busting!!! Hugs, Finn in snowy WI

atet said...

Hehehehe -- I was Christmas!