Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Raindrops Keep Falling...

on my head...at least they were this morning. Problem was, I was sitting at the kitchen table! Not the best way to start the day. Hopefully, the problem is solved now that I've pulled out all of the bathtub caulk upstairs, cleaned, scrubbed, bleached and recaulked. We'll see if I have raindrops in my bowl of Total tomorrow morning! Fortunately, something just arrived to make me feel a whole lot better...fabric!

I placed an order yesterday at 1:40pm for these Jo Morton fabrics. I ordered online from Old Country Store Fabrics. I received an email back at 4:54pm, telling me my fabrics had been cut, packed and shipped. I just went to my mailbox and there they were, with a nice note thanking me for my order! I'd highly recommend shopping here...they have beautiful fabrics (I've been to their store many times, it's one of my favorites!) and their service is incredible.

We went to the Phillies World Series Game 4 on Sunday...it was so much fun, although it would have been better if they'd won! They did win last night...here's hoping they can win Games 6 and 7 in the Bronx and bring home the championship for a second year in a row...Go Phils!

4 comments:

amy said...

I'm so impressed you got tickets! Although I'm betting it's easier to get tickets just about anywhere but itty bitty Fenway. ;)

You keep recommending that store, so I finally clicked over. I need to find some fun black & white fabric for a bathroom curtain. Lots of choices!!

Thimbleanna said...

Wow! That's great service!!! Listening to the news tonight -- looks like you might have a new governor?

diplofam said...

Hi Carolyn,
thanks for helping us reach our goal of 400 quilts....each one counts! Can't wait to see it!
Blessings,
Carin from Margaret's Hope Chest

Meredith said...

Oh great another quilt store, just what I needed. And you know I had to go and look. Ha! HA! How is my quilt coming along? You sure have been a busy bee. Great work.