I'm still working on the Lucky Stars quilt. When I started, I had it in my head that I had to make 30 blocks, but I really only needed 20. Don't know what I was thinking...but since I had 10 extra cut out, I decided to cut an additional 10 and make a quilt for another of my daughter's friends. So, another 10 fat quarters were taken from my stash as well as another yard of white for the backgrounds this week, for an additional 3.5 yards busted. I still have five more stars to put together, then I'll start working on the sashing. I don't have any yardage for the backing, so I'm not sure if I'll pull more and piece backings or if I'll purchase some.
I also decided to work on Bonnie's new mystery quilt. I struggled to find pieces that were big enough for the yardage, but managed to come up with a few that will play nicely together. My colors are black, tan and brown with red as an accent. I'll be pulling everything else out of my scrap bins. I haven't added up this yardage yet, so I'll put it on next week. I'm starting to wish I'd kept track of how much I've used, maybe I'll go back through my posts and do that!