Sunday, April 06, 2008

Living Vicariously...

Sadly, this is not my view out of my window....This is not the view of my bedroom...
This is not the view from my golf cart (not that I actually golf!)...

But these are all the views that the boss has as he attends a business meeting in Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. Poor baby.

I did head to Collingswood, NJ yesterday for a little fun with my youngest. We stopped at The Painted Cottage where the owner makes the most incredible mosaic furniture from old porcelain dishes ...such creativity! This picture came from her website...

We wandered around the shops, then stopped in at The Pop Shop for an early dinner. This is a great little place, which will be more famous in another week when it is featured on Throwdown with Bobby Flay on April 13th. He showed up a few months ago to challenge them to a grilled cheese throwdown. If my daughter's grilled cheese with pulled pork and BBQ sauce was any indication, they should definitely win! This photo is from the article here.

So, in spite of the fact I'm not in Punta Cana, I am having fun! I've also managed to make a few stars for my quilt, which has now become two quilts. Pictures later...

1 comment:

Sweet P said...

I like your views better. I'm not much of a beach person.