Sunday, February 28, 2010

February Goals...

Here are the results from my February goals...

#1.  Finish the 3 blocks I was behind for my Heartland Heritage BOM...turns out another came in after I posted and I was able to finish all 4 blocks this month!


#2.  Finish the January block for my Aunt Millie's Garden Quilt...I've already posted a pic, but here it is again!

#3.  Applique the AMG block for February.  Yeah.  This one didn't happen.  So I'll just make March's block next!

In the next day or two I'll post my goals for March, once I decide what they are!

5 comments:

joan said...

Absolutely gorgeous... I love them all but I so admire appliqués so much and it is beautiful
Can't wait to see your March...

Thimbleanna said...

Your blocks are beautiful Carolyn! Even if you didn't get to #3 LOL!

antique quilter said...

love your aunt millie block so pretty
progress, progress, keep telling yourself!
Kathie

furiousBall said...

love the Aunt Millie block, nice!

Karen said...

A good finish for the month. My favorite is the Aunt Millie block! So well done.