Monday, October 05, 2009

Making Progress...

I took the pictures of my October projects on Saturday morning and since then I've had 3 productive days in my sewing room. Several of the projects are much closer to being finished! The Poochie bag is done, the blue quilt and applique quilt block are both now quilted and I've made and sewn the binding onto those two quilts as well as the feathered table runner. I've also put together my embroidered Christmas quilt top and have prepared the backing. That should be the next one on the longarm, but will have to wait because my days off are over.

I've also joined in the Quilt Along at Charming Chatter. I thought the little nine patch quilt would be perfect for my Jo Morton fabrics, so will be using my little stash of them for this project. I plan to use the whites/tans on the top of the pile for the background fabrics and the rest for the nine patches and sawtooth border.

I plan to work on binding during Wednesday's Phillies game. It's an afternoon game, so I'm going to park myself in front of the television and stitch away. I can't do that during Thursday's game because I'll be AT the game...can't wait!

2 comments:

Darcie said...

Lucky you! Do you take your knitting with you to the *live* games?

I guess it is true, what they say. "Busy people get things done." You're proving it, Carolyn! Well done!

Meredith said...

Well I hope you do better with your October goals then I did with my September goals.