Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Counting down...

When the kids were little, we always took pictures of the boss pretending to hang them on the tree. We decorated the tree on Saturday and according to tradition...Andrew tried to hang his girlfriend Liz on the tree! She was a good sport and let him... Saturday evening the boss's sisters came for a visit. Rhonda (on the sofa) is here from Arizona and we hadn't seen her for quite awhile. It was good to catch up!

She brought her son, Noah, along with her...it was only the second time I'd met the little guy. He's a cutie! We corrupted him though...this was the first time he ever played with a Gameboy!

He loved it so much, he took it with him to keep himself entertained on the flight home! Of course he warmed up to Grace quickly, which led to tickle fights....


In the midst of the preparations for Christmas, I haven't made it into my sewing room, but I did cast on a feather and fan scarf for Ellen, in her favorite...hot pink!



The pattern can be found here. It's very simple and is working up quickly...I hope to have it finished before Ellen returns to school on January 2nd. I've had all the kids home for a few days and the boss is done travelling for the year. It's been strange to have so many people in the house...and to have to cook! I'm loving it...
I hope you're spending your holidays with those you love!




2 comments:

Meredith said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family. Wishing you good health and prosperity for 2009.Hugs and Love Mer

Darcie said...

lol Love the photos of all of the family silliness. Those are always the best to look back upon, aren't they!

I plan on drowning myself in some yarn after Christmas. Care to join me?! ;-)

Merry Christmas to you and yours, Carolyn!