Another week, another cake...good thing there's only one more week of this class! We decided to only decorate one cake this week instead of two, so I let Grace do most of the work. She did the top border, the side flowers and the clown on the cake, and I did the bottom border. I think she did a great job!
The first applique block for my rose quilt is finished and the second one is prepped and ready to start stitching.
I've even had a few minutes to sew! Mary Ann shared some of her stash with me this week and I took two of the FQ's she sent and made up 24 four patches last night. I'll be looking for something to set these with and will put them into a baby quilt for Project Linus. Thanks Mary Ann!
It looks like we're in for a storm tonight and tomorrow, so my girls are hoping for a snow day tomorrow. I'm hoping too....