I decided to get this one done over the weekend, so here is my first orphan train quilt, completely finished! I quilted swirls all over the quilt, then I got lucky. I was going to sew together orphan strips from old bindings, but then found a binding strip left over from a quilt I made last year that was long enough to bind the entire quilt! I don't know why I made so much binding for that quilt, but I'm so glad I did!
I hope to have another finish in the next day or two...I quilted my Christmas rings table topper quilt and I'm working on the binding. This week is Vacation Bible School at our church, so I can't sew in the evenings. I guess that means I'll have to sew all day!