All washed, folded and ready to use! The first picture has the sunflower fabric that told me to take it home, as well as the others that wanted to come play. The second is the browns and rusts...I just love fall colors! The cherry fabric on the bottom of the stack was just too cute to pass up and will make a great background or backing for something! So, that's the result of my birthday fun! Now to imagine what to make. I know the sunflowers will be borders and sashing for a quilt for my family room. I'm thinking some old fashioned sort of block in the other colors with a cream background...maybe a double T block? I'll have to play with EQ5 and see what I come up with.
I've enjoyed others gratitudes and will try to post mine, when I remember...
1. Nick's 8th grade graduation...he's becoming a fine, young man.
2. Family that remembered my birthday...their calls made the day special.
3. Kittens that I can cuddle, then leave at their own house when I'm done taking care of them!
4. Gentle rain in the garden...and for the storms that will come later.
5. Ibuprofen for arthritis pain!