Friday, June 15, 2012

Hard to Believe


I'm absolutely amazed that all 3 of my children have now graduated from high school!  Grace graduated on Wednesday night from high school and I'm so proud of her.  Above are my parents with her, right after she collected her diploma.  Next week we take her for college orientation...then come August she'll be going to college and we'll have a big, empty house.  It will be strange!

I have so much to share...a quick trip last weekend, a finished mini quilt, the afghan project and so much more, I'm excited to get back to blogging!  Andrea from Welsh Quilter and I are going to encourage each other to post on a regular basis.  I know we can do it!

2 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Congratulations to your daughter! One advantage of an empty nest - more time to blog - in theory!!!;-D

Andrea said...

Hey Carolyn - I've done it too - lol. It's working so far xx