Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving...

The rolls are baked


The apple pie is ready... 

The stuffing is made, the green beans cleaned...all that I'll have to do tomorrow is bake some cranberry bread, make mashed potatoes and gravy, and, oh yeah...roast that turkey!  We're staying home this year...the kids are looking forward to a quiet day filled with football and feasting.  We have another reason to stay home this year...



Daisy was spayed on Monday and she needs rest and relaxation so she can heal. Poor puppy, she does NOT like that collar around her head! But every time I take it off, she starts licking her incision, so on it stays.

I wish for you, my friends, a blessed Thanksgiving, filled with family, friends and all good things. Happy Thanksgiving!


2 comments:

furiousBall said...

I never liked the collar around my head either. HAPPY TURKEY DAY!

amy said...

Happy Thanksgiving!! Of COURSE we'll be home this year, the Pats are on at 12:30. :) I, too, enjoy a quiet day at home. My kids had today off, too, so that's five wonderful days of my kids at home (and no lunches to make!! or clean up after!!) with no place we have to be. Bliss.